Massive Open Online Course Platform
- Evidence from a Randomized Experiment on a MOOC Platform (with Lynn Wu) Under review at ISR.
Stanford Alumni Survey
- The Impact of University Entrepreneurship Initiatives on Entrepreneurship and Innovation (with Yong Suk Lee).
- Yang, D.; Eesley, C.; Yang, X. Work Experience Spanning Organization Types and Entrepreneurship
- Koo, W., Eesley, C. Born into Chaos: Founding Conditions and Divergent Performance Impacts.
- Leatherbee, M.; Eesley, Charles E. Remodeling the Iron Cage: Micro-level Effects of Institutional Collisions. Evidence from Startup Chile.
Tsinghua Alumni Survey (China)
- Eesley, Charles E.; Wu, Willow; Yang, Delin. Changing Entrepreneurial Strategies to Developing Capitalist Institutions. Under Review.
- Armanios, D.; Eesley, C.; Koo, Wesley. The Winds (and Walls) of Change: A Theoretical Framework for Understanding Entrepreneurship in the Midst of Reform. (to be submitted to AMR)
MIT Alumni Survey
- C.E. Eesley, DH Hsu, EB Roberts. “Influences of Idea Source, Organization, and Commercialization Context on Venture Performance” R&R at SMJ